The first was a set of Schnibbles patterns that Carol from Carol's Crafty Creations was passing on.
State Fair is a pattern that I've been wanting to make for awhile. I immediately cut open 2 Fandango charm packs that had been stored away in my stash. This one comes together quite quickly.
I did goof a bit on the block trimming but caught the error after about 5 blocks. I trimmed too much so will likely have to remake those blocks. There are enough charms leftover to do this so no worries.
Thanks, Carol. I really appreciate it!
The second win was a set of cute fabric from Corrie at Quilt Taffy. (no photo today, sorry). She has giveaways every Thursday. Her blog is fun and on my read list. Ironically, I had just ordered this beauty from her store last week!
Haven't cut into it yet. Just enjoying looking at it.
Found some giveaways during my blog tour today wanted to pass on:
- Pink Please is offering a chance to win a jelly roll
- A book title More 90 Minute Quilts at Piece N Quilt
- Madame Samm has two giveaways going on at Sew we Quilt. Check them out!
- Happy Quilting is offering a chance to win a new magazine on pre-cuts
- Quilt Dad has some new fabric - Nesting Chairs - for his giveaway winner.