Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bags complete and a 'little' shopping

I finished 2 bags this week.

This is for sister #3.  Her birthday in April.  She just got a new puppy so a couple of leftover charms from my Max & Whiskers charm pack made a nice bag.  (Post on table runner made with the rest of the charm squares is here.)  (I've no idea why this is turned sideways.)

This is for me!   I've gradually move up to larger and larger handbags and needed something to corral a bunch of little items.  This was made from a left over layer cake square from my Sunkissed star quilt (post here).  The sunkissed quilt still needs a final outer border and will go to my long arm quilter on Apr 25.  Until then, I plan to enjoy the bag .  (Again, no idea why this photo turned sideways.)


On the shopping front, I tripped across some early releases of the Sweetwater Countdown to Christmas fabric and bought myself a layer cake.  I just couldn't resist.

Oh, and I ordered an ipad.  I've been wanting one for a year and made myself wait until the model year 2.  It won't be here for 4-5 weeks.

Sorry for the weird photos.  Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...