Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Allietare Clue 3 Progress

We've been having such fabulous weather here in central NC that I want to be outside!   The temperatures suggest spring but the trees clearly say winter.



Quick and easy set of 4 patches for clue 3 of  Bonnie Hunter's  Allietare mystery.   I've been waiting to use my gold fabric.  (I just love this gold color.)   I made 40 of these.


And here is a group shot of the 3 clues so far (not including the squares and rectangles we got instructions to cut ahead.)



This is my 4th mystery and I always go less scrappy than Bonnie encourages - although she is very persuasive!  (So much enjoyed listening to her lecture a few weeks ago - my post here.)  For my quilt, I'll be using the following = the red is FigTree Farmhouse, the gold is Hello Fall, the black is Lakeside Gatherings Beacon Titanium, gray is Lakeside Gatherings Mini Anchors Dock.  



I'll be linking up my progress on Bonnie's post here for clue 3!  It is fun to see how people try to guess where we are headed and assemble their clues into a bigger block!







Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. I've seen your other Bonnie mysteries and have loved the color ways you've done. I LOVE this one too! I'm using Bonnie's suggested colors as I have in the past but i'm using a constant tan instead of scrappy as well as the constant grey.
    I can't wait to see how your's looks!
    Peggy in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the units are very nice, love your gold too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! I love that red fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...