Friday, September 18, 2015

Can't resist - Farmer's Wife (1930) QAL

It wasn't hard to talk myself into it.  There are two QALs underway and I had so much fun with the 1920 version.

I'm in!


These fabrics are from the Moda Fig Tree Somerset line and were from my stash.  I have a yard of the orange, 1/2 yard of the red and then roughly 1/3 of the other colors.

I'm going to round it out with a few more prints from the new Fig Tree Farmhouse line - especially the neutrals.

I wanted a color palette that was very different than my first quilt where I had used Moda Vintage Modern by Bonnie and Camille.






I also used a lot of white (Bella Porcelain) in the quilt so I'm going with a different look this time.




Still in love with my Farmer's Wife (1920) glamour shot!


This new book available with 99 blocks which include letters from women in the 1930's.  I've seen two quilt a longs for this new book. Check out VeryKerryBerry and Gnome Angel for information on each of them.

Are you joining?


Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...