Monday, February 17, 2014

We need a new Groundhog!

We've had wild weather here in NC just like much of the east coast.

On Wednesday, it was a very heavy snowfall.  Managed to snap a picture of an  unusual sight here in NC - two snowplows!


Then on Thursday it was ice and then more snow.



On Friday we had sunshine and temps that reached 60 degrees so much melting occurred.  Then a miserable rainy day on Saturday.

Bring on spring!

Until then, I assembled the top for my Schnibble.  Free choice this month so I am doing a Little Bites pattern called Mite and using the single charm pack I had of Little Apples.



I had great fun placing the fabric.  I am thinking of doing a spiral quilting with my walking foot.  What do you think?


I also completed my HST which wasthis week's step in Melissa's Start Bright quilt-a-long.   I'm using Moda Scrumptious fabric.  So pretty.


Have a great week!

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Mite is wonderful...love the fabrics! I bet the spiral quilting would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your HST's look great!! So pretty all nice and trimmed ;) And I love your Schnibbles as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, glad you are making it through the weather! We are getting dumped on again this afternoon...c'mon Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With results like yours, bring on the snow. The Schnibbles is so cute and the hsts are gorgeous.
    I did have to chuckle at your snow plows, I'm from the Canadian prairies so you can imagine the size of our plows! Take care on those streets both walking and driving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Schnibble and HST looks great! While you're having heavy snowfall, it's moderately hot in India.. Wish i could see the snow fall because it never snows in here. Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...