Wednesday, February 19, 2014

River Song's Journal

Dr Who fan's will (hopefully!) recognize River Song's journal - the book where she keeps track of when and where she meets up with the Doctor's timeline.



Finally got another block done!   This is my 10th.  Here are the others



These blocks are all from the Dr Who paper piecing quilt along.  There are 20 blocks in all and I've skipped a few.  

This will be a wall hanging and I'm going after a 3 by 4 block setting.  That means I've 2 more block to make.  I'm having a bit of trouble deciding!


Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I am a Dr Who fan from the beginning, The "good old days" of William Hartnell in black and white. I am lost when it comes to PP so have signed up for a lesson in April. It is looking good Patty.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...