Monday, December 17, 2012

Geese

Flying geese played a big part in both of the blocks required for each of the weekly quilt a longs.

First up is Capital T (for Tolerance) from this week's post at Barbara Brackman's Grandmother's Choice.  I was very proud of my flying geese points.


Also needed geese for Easy Street.  These points were all ok except for the one I put on top of the pile for the photo shoot!


I also got caught up on all the cut ahead instructions.  I await the next clue.


I am using fabric from the Moda Good Fortune line.  My orange is Bonnie's purple, my blue, her turquoise.  I didn't want to make quite as large quilt so am building the 1/4 the block count.  I have fabric to make it bigger but am waiting until I see the mystery revealed.


Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice... you're getting lots of geese practice!!!

    :)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Your points are looking Great! I like your green too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your choise of fabric!
    Gun, Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like your color choices also and me too, I'm only making a 1/4th of her quilt. That's the only way I can manage it in this oh so busy time of the year. Look forward to seeing more. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...