Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Killer Robots

It was a cold and rainy day here in NC on Saturday and I managed to make good use of the indoor time for a couple of projects.  For starters, I made a good dent in my Fat Quarter Shop 12 Days of Christmas BOM.  Yes, this was last year's BOM.  Yes, I am way behind.  I've now got 8 blocks done, 3 more cut out and ready to sew and then 1 more to cut and sew.  I want to get this done by the end of November and already reserved a slot with my LAQ for Dec 1.


I also whipped together a mini birthday gift for my DH.   Family joke around Killer Robots (don't ask) so I made two pot holders to use on our dinner table.  I just love this Robotics fabric.  I am fussy cutting each of these robots.




Happy Birthday to my DH!!


Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Love the killer robot pot holders... happy birthday to your DH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute potholders! I love having inside jokes with my family. How fun to make potholders to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...