Saturday, September 17, 2011

BOO .... FNSI results

Recently, I seem to be addicted to small projects and quilting with my walking foot.  I have a layer cake of Countdown to Christmas that I want to break into but I haven't yet figured out my quilt design.  Until then, I keep moving through smaller projects.  Last night I had a productive 2 hours with FNSI and almost completed my Halloween table runner.  




I used a disappearing 9 patch block and a charm pack of Trick or Treat!.  (Sew together 9 charm squares and then cut apart as pictured.)




The table runner is pieced and I decided to use my walking foot and quilt spider webs all over the quilt.  I am about halfway done with the quilting and hope to finish  this weekend.  (I will try for outdoor photos when I'm done.  These colors don't look true to the fabric.)




And from the back


Thanks Heidi and Bobbi once again for getting us together virtually.  I'm looking forward to visiting the other blogs.


Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute...I love the spider web quilting design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love the spider web quilting... inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute FNSI project!!!

    I love the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The spider web quilting design is perfect - simple & appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love your table runner and the web quilting design is perfect indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...