Thursday, February 9, 2017

Splendid Sampler blocks 93 - 96

Are you sewing along with the Splendid Sampler?  So, so much fun! 



I've created a Pinterest board of my blocks This will be a great way for me to see all of them together!

Here are my next set of blocks.  (Click block name to be taken to the directions and the official linky party) -

Tiny Miracle (93) -  I really like this paper pieced star.  It was fun to assemble and looks cool!




Skyscrapers (94) -  Skyscrapers didn't feel quite right for my Christmas quilt so I improvised a skyscraper like design.  (Block still need to be trimmed.)



Sunshine (95) - I like the pop of red.





In The Sunshine (96) - I've added more stitching to decorate this block after I took the photo. Not sure I like it but that has more to do with the fabrics than anything else.  I'm down to the last bits of the fat eighth pack I've been using for this quilt.



4 blocks to go - working on my layout right now!


Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Leave a stitch...