Friday, December 9, 2016

Splendid Sampler - blocks 81 - 84

Are you sewing along with the Splendid Sampler?  So, so much fun! 

I made these blocks awhile ago - finally blogging about them!


I've created a Pinterest board of my blocks This will be a great way for me to see all of them together!

Here are my next set of blocks.  (Click block name to be taken to the directions and the official linky party) -



With Love From (81) -  Fun and easy block.  Love a bit of paper piecing.



Under the Apple Tree (82) -  I made some modifications to this block.  I won't deal with templates - too much opportunity for me to mess it up.  I like how this one turned out.


Minnesota Maze (83) - Sometimes I'll convert blocks like this - small with many pieces - into paper pieced blocks.  This one I just did au naturel.  It came out just fine.



The Early Bird (84) - I did paper piece this block and simplified the colors a bit.  So cute.





Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...