Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Splendid Sampler - blocks 77 through 80

Are you sewing along with the Splendid Sampler?  So, so much fun! 

I've created a Pinterest board of my blocks This will be a great way for me to see all of them together!

Here are my next set of blocks.  (Click block name to be taken to the directions and the official linky party) -

Prism (77) - Always fun to have a block that becomes a sample of all the fabrics used in the quilt.  This block has many of them.


Jersey (78) -  Always love a good star block



Spool of Inspirational threads (79) -  Quite the long block name for a 6'' block!  More of the fabrics from the quilt appear in this block.



Heart string Star (80) -  I really like this one.  The string block effect for the HST was fun to do.



Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. These are sweet looking blocks and the fabrics are totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always aimed to start the SS but never quite got there! Your blocks look great - you are using lovely fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...