Monday, October 24, 2016

Splendid Sampler - blocks 68 - 72

Are you sewing along with the Splendid Sampler?  So, so much fun! 



I've created a Pinterest board of my blocks This will be a great way for me to see all of them together!

Here are my next set of blocks.  (Click block name to be taken to the directions and the official linky party) -     



Wild Roses (68) -   This machine applique block assembled quickly, maybe because I still have threads to clip!

splendid sampler block 68



Full Circle (69) -   I did hand applique on this one.  It was fun.  Perhaps I ought to embroider a hook and turn it into an ornament?



Bows (70) -   Built my own paper piece pattern for this one because I thought it could be done with less pieces




First Stitch (71) - Should have been an easy block ... so how come I had to make that black block 3 times before I got it right?



Full Circle Star (72) -   I like this one.  There were supposed to be circles in the four corners blocks but I like it without.



Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...