Friday, August 26, 2016

Splendid Sampler - blocks 49 - 52


Are you sewing along with the Splendid Sampler?  So, so much fun!  I had fallen behind but am all caught up!

And we are beyond the halfway point!!!


I've created a Pinterest board of my blocks This will be a great way for me to see all of them together!

Here are my next set of blocks.  (Click block name to be taken to the directions and the official linky party) 



Summer's Gift (block 49) - I simplified this one a little.  Not sure there is enough contract giving the big print in the pinwheel.

Splendid Sampler block 49


Flights of Fancy (block 50) - I really enjoyed this one and love the way it turned out!

Splendid Sampler block 50


Be Happy (block 51) - This block was supposed to be a bee but I modified it to be an angel.  I think she needs some hair and maybe an eye.  She has a halo although not showing up in the photo.  Given I'm using Christmas fabric and I'm not a big fan of bees, this seemed like a good change.

Splendid Sampler block 51


Cone flowers (block 52) - simple block, love these fabrics.

Splendid Sampler block 52



Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...