Thursday, August 11, 2016

Splendid Sampler - blocks 41 - 44




Are you sewing along with the Splendid Sampler?  So, so much fun!  I have fallen a bit behind but enjoying catching up!

I've created a Pinterest board of my blocks This will be a great way for me to see all of them together!

Here are my next set of blocks.  (Click block name to be taken to the directions and the official linky party) 



Sew South (block 41)   This block took me a while to finish, a little wonky but I like it!

Splendid Sampler block 41



Pencils (block 42)

Splendid Sampler block 42



Pincushion Love (block 43) - I'm not a big user of pincushions but I really love this block!

Splendid Sampler block 43


Stitch in the Garden (block 44) - this block was so much fun to sew!

Splendid Sampler block 44



Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Leave a stitch...