Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Splendid Sampler - blocks 33 - 36


Are you sewing along with the Splendid Sampler?  So, so much fun! 

I've created a Pinterest board of my blocks This will be a great way for me to see all of them together!

Here are my next set of blocks.  (Click block name to be taken to the directions and the official linky party) -


Selvage Saver (33) - I'm working with a FQ bundle that happens to not have any selvages.  I decided to stick within the fabric palette I'm using and just make (essentially) a string block. I may replace that corner of white/cream fabric on the bottom edge.  Thoughts?



Lemonade (34) - I didn't notice I had my stripes going different way until I took the photo.  I intend to unstitch and fix.



Wishful Garden (35)



Inchy Hexagon Club (36) - the actual pattern called for much tinier hexies but they just weren't coming out right since I didn't have any thick paper to print them on.  I used hexie paper I had on hand.  It was fun to make!




Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Leave a stitch...