Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My Splendid Sampler blocks - 12, 13, 14 & 15

Are you sewing along with the Splendid Sampler?  So, so much fun! 

I've created a Pinterest board of my blocks This will be a great way for me to see all of them together!

Here are my next set of blocks.  (Click block name to be taken to the directions and the official linky party) -




A great mix of skills required for these blocks.

Checkerboard (block 12) - love the pop of red in the center.

Splendid Sampler block 12 Checkerboard


Scrap Stars (block 13) - I drew this up as a paper piecing pattern for the center.  Fun block!

Splendid Sampler block 13 Scrap Stars


Flying High (block 14) - Went with red for cardinals.



Family Affair (block 15) - I've done a lot of paper piecing and found this block to be fun and challenging - a great combination.

Splendid Sampler block 15 family affair



Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...