Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Allietare Clue 4

Clue 4 for Bonnie Hunter's  Allietare mystery.  

I enjoyed assembling this unit - made it across several sittings.  I'm not the best at pressing as I go but this time I paid close attention to Bonnie's instructions and I believe it helped quite a bit in the assembly.


I made 10 sets of 4 of these - roughly a third of what Bonnie's pattern called for.  Once the big reveal happens, I can figure out my size and make more.

I'm so happy with my fabric choices!  Here are clues 1 through 3.



My fabrics are:  

  • red is FigTree Farmhouse,
  • gold is Hello Fall
  • black is Lakeside Gatherings Beacon Titanium
  • gray is Lakeside Gatherings Mini Anchors Dock.  





I'll be linking up my progress on Bonnie's post here for clue 4!  It is fun to see how people try to guess where we are headed and assemble their clues into a bigger block!




Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Leave a stitch...