Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Getting ready for the holidays!

We've plans for a quiet Thanksgiving this year.  No traveling but plenty of good food and delicious deserts.  The girls are really looking forward to some time off of school, no homework, no dance lessons.

There will be time for sewing and I'm planning on making a few more Christmas gifts.  I'm going to make a whole bunch of these headphone pouches.

I featured the tutorial on my Elm Street Quilts blog - check it out.   I also put together a supply kit for them and posted them on Etsy.



Have a wonderful day with family and friends!  Happy Thanksgiving!




Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Thanksgiving Patty! It sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Patty, enjoy your family time!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...