Friday, November 20, 2015

Farmer's Wife: Carolina (19) and Caroline (20)

Two more blocks this week!

Carolina (19) - Although this block had some Y seams, it played nice!  I really like these two fabrics together.


Caroline (20) - I've got a sister named Caroline!  I've got 6 sisters in fact.  Looks like we have farmer wife's kind of names because there is a Nancy, a Jenny and (drum roll) a Patricia coming up.  Also a Susannah which is kind of close to Susan.


Interested in playing along?  These are from the book -   Farmer's Wife 1930's Sampler Quilt  and there are two great quilt alongs with plenty of tips and ideas.  VeryKerryBerry  is doing the blocks in numerical order while Gnome Angel is doing them in order from easiest to hardest.

My fabrics are from Moda Fig Tree.





Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Looking great, I need to catch up again as I have been making other things this last week...I am enjoying that pop of color you have been using to liven your blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are so great :) I also love that lime with the brown.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...