Monday, October 12, 2015

Getting ready for a parade!!


All the instructions are available for the Elm Street Quilts Harvest QAL for just a few more days.  If you haven't gotten them yet, please visit my Elm Street Quilts blog for more information.

I am going to be hosting a parade of finishes on October 30.   Please drop me an email with the photos from your finished quilt and links to your blog post (if you have one).  Send the photos by October 29!!!


All photos welcome - maybe your quilt top is done but isn't quilted yet - send me the photo!  Or maybe you made some of the blocks and made an entirely different design - send me the photo!!  (email:  elmstreetquilts at gmail.com)



I just can't wait to see the finishes.  I'm so excited there might just be a prize for a random winner.  (smile)



Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Patty, if mine qualifies you are welcome to use any of the photos on my blog post, thanks again for a fun set of patterns. You have done well with your first qal, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...