Monday, July 27, 2015

Smile!

Smile!


What a fun colorful camera!   This is supposed to go on the back of my Snapshots quilt but I like it so much, it might just sneak onto the front!

With 7 blocks done and the finishing instructions published, I decided to make progress towards the assembly step for my Snapshots quilt.  The first step was to frame all the blocks in more background and then in red.  I've not yet gotten my main fabric yet for the front so I couldn't assemble the rows.

The picture below is what the top half will look like.


I am going to do a black outline stitch around the sewing machine and the dog before quilting.  I don't think there is enough contrast as it currently stands.

These are just so much fun!  The bicycle is the block for August which should be fun.

You can find more information on the Fat Quarter Shop page.  Besides the fun of building the quilt, this is all about donating to St Jude.



I'm using a fat 8th bundle of Moda Miss Kate for the blocks.


Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Your snapshot quilt is building so wonderfully :) And the camera! Delightful! I can see it front of back :) Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, much too pretty for the back!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...