Friday, July 24, 2015

Farmer's Wife is done!

In July of last year, I started my Farmer's Wife quilt, making 3 paper pieced blocks most weeks.  The quilt went off the the spa in late May and I finally finished the binding last weekend.


This photo is just a teaser.

I want to do a real photo op with this one during a time when my quilt holder has more time (and patience) for the job.

I went with a red solid for the binding and really like the way it came out.

Hopefully a photo shoot this weekend and then I'll do a blog post with heavy pictures!

Until then, have a good weekend!

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the solid red as the binding, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an accomplishment, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A teaser?! No fair at all! LOL. I guess that I will wait a bit longer to see the whole quilt. This is quite the accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the colours! Using one colour per block is very effective!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...