Monday, June 15, 2015

Stars

My girls rocked the dance show this past weekend!

Their school puts on these wonderful performances - this year was set to the Little Mermaid theme.  Different classes dance as different 'sea creatures' and then there were these massive production numbers set to key songs from the movie like 'Poor Unfortunate Souls'




My daughter Kate is one of those 'souls' in the white and black tutus.  She danced other numbers as well, including tap which she rocked!   My other daughter danced in a single ballet number.  She just loves being on stage.  She was the only one in her class to bow and got a tremendous cheer from the audience.  (I took the video from backstage.)





The weekend was packed with the shows it was too far from the house to come home during the break between the shows.  That left very little time for sewing but I did manage to get my mini basted..  It is up there in my sewing room waiting for me.....




Hope your weekend was a good one.


Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...