Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Quilting is finished on Elmer




My elephant parade - complete with Elmer - is all quilted.  I went with organic wavy lines - which is a fancy way of saying my lines are wavy on purpose!  I will hold off on binding for a bit because I'd like to personalize the quilt label and don't know who this is for yet!  I used a soft gray check flannel on the back.  I will do some work to add eyes and a smile for the frog.

Sew Fresh Quilts designed this wonderful Elephant Parade quilt.  




Quilting this was my April goal for Another Lovely Year of Finishes. (original post)  I'll be linking up at Another Lovely Year of Finishes  and I'll be linking up at Sew Fresh Quilts and joining the linky party for the elephant parade.

Sew Fresh Quilts

Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Love your Elmer quilt! Especially love that bright baby one! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting looks amazing and makes me want to requilt mine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the addition of Elmer - what a cool way to customise this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Elephant Parade finish Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! The elephants are so cute, especially Elmer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from Let's Bee Social. Looks fantastic. Loving that multi-colored elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the quilting, I have a lot of practicing ahead of me before I attempt something like that. I have the Elephant Parade quilt on my list for the future. Your version is really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute quilt and the quilting was perfect for it

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...