Monday, March 30, 2015

Pebbles

Our ALYOS pattern was a Little Bites pattern called Sample.   I broke open a batik charm pack and had fun.



I am calling this mini Pebbles.  The mix of colors reminded of a stream full of rocks and the circular quilting the pattern the water makes after you throw a pebble in the water.

The sample pattern includes more blocks but I choose to make 9 of them:


Top row: Three & Six, Pennsylvania   , Churn Dash
Middle row:  Split 9-Patch,  Air Castle, Wild Geese
Bottom Row:  True Blue, Ohio Star, Eclectic Star



I love, love, love this mini.  The quilt finished at 19" square.

I love do spiral quilting and this mini was quick and easy.   I've a tutorial if you are interested.

Parade time later this week on Sheri's blog A Quilting Life and Sinta's Pink Pincushion blog.





Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Pebble is the perfect name for this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my your Pebbles is stunning! I AM going to look at your tutorial... I am always envious of your spiral quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...