Monday, December 22, 2014

Grand Illusions

Clue 4 was fun and easy (posted here) from Bonnie's mystery called Grand Illusions!

I am making roughly 25% of the block required - once the mystery is reveled, I'll decide how big I want the quilt to be and then start making more blocks.


For this block, you needed 2 version of broken dishes blocks.   So far, I've ten of each variety.   Paired up with clue 1, there are 3 different version of broken dishes block in the quilt - so far!



Blocks from clue 4

Block from clue 3


Block from clue 2


Block from clue 1


This is my 3rd year making her mystery quilts.  She often speeds up delivery of the clues post Christmas - can't wait to see the big reveal!

I'm linking up here.
Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. I love the way yours is turning out. The fabrics are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third year here for me too. I was thankful for the easy clue this week with Christmas coming already. There will be a big reveal before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow -- I love your progress. I am hoping to maybe start catching up on this one over the holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...