Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Schnibble project - X rated


This month's ALYOS project is X-Rated.  This is a perfect Schnibble for just using a single charm pack and making a smaller size.  (ALYOS are hosted by Sinta and Sherri.) 

I decided to go for a layout of 4 by 4 x's instead of the 6 x 6.  I have not yet decided on the border.  For those also doing this pattern, you'll notice I added an extra square to the edge.  This wasn't by design - I just got myself confused and then decided to go with it!


If you haven't already entered my SMS Giveaway for a charm pack of Amelia, please visit this post.   I just love getting entries from all over the world.

Friday brings the Blogger's Quilt Festival - can't wait to share my entries.  See my sidebar to click for more information.



Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. what, Blogger's quilt festival is today? But I haven't caught up with my blog reading after the SMS Giveaway rush! I love these Schnibbles you make, are they from a book or individual patterns? Is it a certain designer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet quilt, since you used only a charm pack I am guessing that you cut one charm in half for the long piece of the X and the other half of the charm was cut in two for the shorter parts of the X. This would be a nice quilt for a baby.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...