Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Exterminate!!!


Yet another block in the Whovian-inspired Quilt-Along from Caroline and Soma from Whims and Fancies and the Doctor.   This is the tenth block.  It is by FAR the best job I have done in paper piecing.  I discovered that the secret for accuracy is to leave the paper on until the whole block is assembled.

Here are the 3 villains

.
There are 20 blocks in the series.  I've skipped 4 of them so far and have 6 in my collection.   Such fun!






Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. your Dalek is fab! such a great collection of blocks. I've been collecting them too... maybe one day. I am just a novice paper piecer, but I'm leaving the paper on my blocks until I've sewn the sashing to them. That will make sure they're all nice and square.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...