Friday, September 27, 2013

Delete

Cybermen!

Oh my - my DD is turning into a cyberman!

Compared to the Weeping Angel block, this Cyberman went together quite easily.  One thing I tried for the first time was leaving on the foundation paper until I assembled the block.  It did seem to result in a better alignment and fit.

I also had fun wearing it around the house like a mask in the almost finished state.


The side pieces took me almost as long to do as compared to the rest of the block.  I kept making errors.




Here are the rest of my blocks.


Care to join in?  There are 20 blocks in the Whovian-inspired Quilt-Alongfrom Caroline and Soma from Whims and Fancies and the Doctor.  I've chosen to skip about five of them so far.

Love Doctor Who!






Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...