Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tulips - ALYOF May Finish!!!

My May goal for Another Lovely Year of Finishes was to assemble and quilt my (smaller) version of the row-a-long from Lori at Bee in my Bonnet.

I am so loving the way it turned out!



The final quilt is roughly 40 by 50" - perfect lap quilt size for summer.  The fabric used was Honey Honey with a little bit of Good Fortune.  The back is one of the flower prints from Honey Honey.  I used a leftover butterfly block to make the quilt label.

I am happy with my quilting.  All over stippling in the center on the blocks and then a long feather along each of the sides.

Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. This quilt turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your row along quilt is beautiful! A perfect size for a lap quilt. So sweet.
    I just finished mine and posted it Saturday. Doesn't a finish feel goooooood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving seeing all the finishes, but soooo jealous too. Just don't get time to sew let alone finish anymore! Ahh, I can live vicariously through all the blogs I follow. I loved this pattern and I like how you've reduced it. I would too because some of the blocks I just didn't like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this simplified version. Well done! I've just posted my finished top of the same pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...