Friday, February 1, 2013

February Goal - Finish Easy Street

I've been making quilts in celebration of when family members hit the magical big-50.  I've made 3 quilts so far, 2 of them in 2012.  My sister-in-law is up next - she hits that magical day this month.

Easy Street is headed her way.




But I have to finish it first!

The quilt needs borders and binding.  I have an appointment with my LAQ mid-month so I'd better get going!

This is my goal for February and I am going to link up with  A Lovely Year of Finishes.




Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. I love all the different Easy Street quilts. Your sister is lucky to have this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely works!!
    colours are fantastic!!
    congrat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic way to honour reaching such a wonderful spot in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy Street! That's my next goal. Love the fabrics you are using.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...