Friday, February 22, 2013

Blocks are Done for Right Turn

My blocks are all done for my scrappy quilt.  I've laid them out so that I've no repeat squares directly touching and so that the light squares form the diamonds.



This was made from a Fig Tree jelly roll Buttercup.  I just love the soft colors.

You've seen these scrappy trip around the world quilts all over the internet.  I may call this quilt 'right turn' because once I had sewn and seam ripped, I assembled the strips randomly.  (See my blog post here.)   I do intend to quilt this one myself.  It will finish as 48" square unless I decide to add a border.


Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my mini quilt that I shared as part of the It's All About Me blog hop.  (Comments put me in a happy mood all day!)  You can find the full schedule here on Marlene's Blog Stitchin By the Lake.   Mdmn Samm and Marlene - thanks for another fun hop!   I truly am blog hop crazy and looking forward to sharing my next project as part of the Nancy Drew is the Clue hop!






Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...