Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thank you to my blogging buddies!

A big thank you to all the friends I've made on the Internet.  This world of quilting bloggers is very special to be a part of and I am truly appreciative for the page views, the comments and the sharing of each others creative inspirations.

I found several new friends by participating in Mdmn Samm's blog hops.   I participated in 6 of them in 2012.



Quilt a long buddies are the best.  It is so much fun seeing each other's progress and sharing insights on color choices and (sometimes) groaning about particular patterns.

Although the projects aren't yet complete, the monthly link up for the Tetris Quilt-a-long from Happy Quilting,  the HST quiltalong from In Color Order and a Jacob's Ladder QAL from one of my blog buddies are done.  I have finished up the Tetris quilt but need to photograph.  It is now a wall hanging.  For my HST quilt, I next need to piece a border of geese.


Still under way is Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street and Barbara Brackman's Grandmother's Choice
I also took the monthly FMQ challenge and AYOS which I blogged about earlier this week

I am now on the hunt for new QALs for 2013 so please let me know if you've found something interesting!

Thanks to all  my quilting buddies and my best wishes for a happy and healthy 2013 filled with much quilting creativity.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. the blog hops were fun last year.
    Kaaren is having a mystery QAL. She mentions it in the post.
    http://thepaintedquilt.blogspot.com/

    here is another one.http://quiltsbydarlene.blogspot.ca/2012/12/its-mystery.html

    and another,
    http://www.aquiltinglife.com/2013/01/hello-2013-blogger-girls-block-of-month.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 2012 quilting year was spectacular! So many great projects completed...

    I've got a lot of catch-up to do with the Grandmothers Choice BOW so I'm gonna hold off on any QALs for a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...