Thursday, August 2, 2012

Stripping

Blog post got your attention?




I've made all the 41 stars needed for my queen size Schnibbles Lincoln quilt.  I'm modifying the pattern so that I could use my Wing-Clipper ruler yielding star blocks at 8 1/2 inches.  These means instead of blocks consisting of 3 strips, I needed to go with 4 strips.  (Dividing 8 1/2 by 3 would leave me with odd cutting widths so I went with a standard 2 1/2 inch strip instead.)   Fabric is Sweetwater Pure.


Did a few sample blocks and now off to zip through the rest (at least I hope so!)


Thank you for all the wonderful comments from my day at the Think Christmas blog hop.


Today's day four of the Think Christmas blog hop!  Grab a cup of Hot Chocolate and visit these talented quilters:



(To see the whole week's schedule visit Santa Leslie.)  

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Actually... the strips of Pure fabrics caught my eye... *lol*

    That's some gorgeous stuff...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...