Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blocks ready to go!

I now have a pile of 41 stars and 80 stripe blocks and ready to assemble my Schnibble Lincoln queen sized quilt.


The actual pattern calls for a 9 by 9 grid but I wanted to do something bigger so I went for 11 by 11.

Too busy?  It looks a bit overwhelming all laid out on my design floor.


I decided to assemble it in pieces - breaking it up into about six sections.  I find this much easier to deal with that doing long rows of 11 blocks.

But, to keep my design safe, I needed to keep the family from stepping on it....  like my solution?


I set up a nice blockade!!! 


Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty layout! LOVE anything with the word Schnibbles in it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous.Happy sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good try! In my house that would be treated as a challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...