Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sea Glass - Block 7

First, a big thank you to everyone who came to visit my last post as part of the Red, White and Blue blog hop.  I've some new followers (thank you) and the chance to go discover all new blogs as I visit those who left me a comment.


I am continuing to enjoy In Color Order HST BOM.   The July block is the one at the bottom.  I will be calling this quilt Sea Glass.



Working with solids is a lot of fun.  I do think I will assemble this without sashing - I just enjoy how all the blocks blend together.



I was happy to receive my layer cake of Mama Said SEW which I had pre-ordered months ago!  Sweetwater has does it again with their words on fabric, this time the words are all about sewing!  Now, what to do with it?  I'm sure I'll think of something!






Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. The sea glass colors are so pretty and make lovely blocks...

    Ooooo... lookit the newest Sweetwater layer cake... not sure I'll be able to resist... *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks and sew, sew jealous of your layer cake. I ordered a fq bundle of that fabric line and even a couple bolts...sadly, I will be waiting awhile yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your "sea glass block". Makes you feel like you are at the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a perfect name for the beautiful blocks you are making.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...