Saturday, March 17, 2012

Loops and Stars





Had a productive FNSI and FMQ my Butterscotch Schnibble.




The fabric is Moda Butterscotch & Roses and the pattern is a Schnibble pattern called Lincoln.


For the FMQ pattern, I choose an overall pattern of loops and stars.




Some of my loops collided with the stars but overall I am happy.




I am participating in SewCalGal's FMQ challenge and this month's guest - Ann Fahl - had wonderful tips about FMQ and Stars and Loops were a suggested pattern.  I am starting to assemble my book of FMQ patterns as she suggested.  On this journey beyond stippling, it is the idea that causes me the most pain - keeping a notebook will help.





Finally, don't forget to place your vote for the Golden Quilting Awards hosted by SewCalGal!








Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Love that quilt pattern and your loops and stars FMQ... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilt. I love Schnibbles, I have to get a pattern myself. Your FMQ is very nice, the stars and loops look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is beautiful. You quilters truly amaze me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...