Saturday, March 17, 2012

Loops and Stars





Had a productive FNSI and FMQ my Butterscotch Schnibble.




The fabric is Moda Butterscotch & Roses and the pattern is a Schnibble pattern called Lincoln.


For the FMQ pattern, I choose an overall pattern of loops and stars.




Some of my loops collided with the stars but overall I am happy.




I am participating in SewCalGal's FMQ challenge and this month's guest - Ann Fahl - had wonderful tips about FMQ and Stars and Loops were a suggested pattern.  I am starting to assemble my book of FMQ patterns as she suggested.  On this journey beyond stippling, it is the idea that causes me the most pain - keeping a notebook will help.





Finally, don't forget to place your vote for the Golden Quilting Awards hosted by SewCalGal!








Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Love that quilt pattern and your loops and stars FMQ... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilt. I love Schnibbles, I have to get a pattern myself. Your FMQ is very nice, the stars and loops look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your FMQ looks great! The quilt is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is beautiful. You quilters truly amaze me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...