Friday, March 23, 2012

A bunch of T blocks

Hasn't been much time this week to week to sew but I did make a little progress on my T blocks.




My idea to make the Schnibble Bibelot with 25 blocks instead of 49 is something I am happy about.  If I've calculated things right, with a little bit of extra fabric I can still make the border out of the remaining 17 charms!


One of my favorite things about making these Schnibble's is I get to play with different fabric lines.  This particular one is so different from Ruby, for example, which I used to make my Journey quilt that I blogged about earlier in the week.  Using very different fabric lines is like being in a candy store - so much to love!






One of my favorite designers is Sweetwater.  They just posted information about their latest fabric line today on their blog and I am in love!  I really do enjoy fabric with text printed on it and their color choice always sing out to me.


(Edited to add the link - link your finishes here at Such a Sew and Sew.)


Have a great weekend.


Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you're using for your T blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetwater has a new line o' fabric!

    *excitedly clicking on your kindly-provided link*

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That journey quilt is so beautiful! Thank you for linking up!

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...