Read on for the giveaway associated with this post!
Today, I have the honor of guest posting at Sew We Quilt as part of a series of tutorials called Comfort and Joy!
I will be sharing a tutorial for my small zipped bag. (For those of you visiting from SWQ - welcome! Hope you'll come back and visit again.)
The bag measures at 6 by 3 1/2 and is the perfect size for carrying along just your phone and a credit card or two. Please go read my tutorial here.
I making quite a number of these for holiday gifts this year for family and friends. Here are just a few more:
I sourced my zippers and the swivel clips from two different Etsy stores. When I told Char and Jennie about my upcoming blog mention of these zipped bags, both of these wonderful ladies were excited to sponsor a giveaway to their store.
First, the swivel clips. Char from Etsy shop: Charsbeads4U is offering a bag of 20 of these swivel clips. Char was great to work with and shipped my order the same day. I've had so much fun making these bags, I'm about to order more swivel clips from her!
Second, the zippers came from the Etsy shop: ZipIt . Jennie is offering a $10 gift certificate to her store. I've order zippers several times from Jennie and packages arrive quickly.
In addition, Jennie has offered a discount code for 15% off their order for any of my readers! Use discount code: NCWEEKENDQUILTER
I will draw two winners.
- To enter, leave a comment on this blog post.
- Go visit one or both of their Etsy shops and tell me about a product they have offered that you like. Valid entries must contain a reference to an item in one or both of their shops.
- One comment per person. You do not have to follow my blog (although I'd love it if you did so!)
- Winner will be notified through email so make sure you aren't a no reply blogger.
- The swivel clips can only be mailed to a US address so let me know if your are outside US and would therefore like to win gift certificate to Zipit.
- Giveaway closes on Thursday evening, Dec 22 at 9pm EST.