Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Announcing Sew Cal Girl's 2011 Christmas Quilt Show




 
Make plans to enter your quilt into Sew Cal Girl's 2011 Quilt Show!!  There are sponsors and prizes!  See Darlene's post here at her blog Insights from SewCalGirl for some more information. 

I've got an entry planned - a small quilt that I will be FMQ myself this weekend.

Last year, I entered my Believe quilt make with fabric from Kate Spain's 12 Days of Christmas fabric.  Being in the show sent lots of traffic to my then month old blog.  I even got a comment from Kate herself on my entry!




For more photos of Believe, here is the link to my original post.
 


Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. This certainly is stunning - course Kate Spain fabric is always a winner IMHO. Judy C

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...