Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remember


I remember the day well - I was at work and on a conference call with a woman who was in NYC.  She made some reference to something going on - an explosion of some sort - and she needed to leave the building.  Couldn't get to any internet sites because of traffic issues so I joined others in the break room and watched the horror on tv.   I came home early from work that day to grieve at home for all who lost their lives and their families.  I remember walking my son (then 7) home from elementary school and explaining what had happened and wondering how must of this he could understand at that age.

(The woman I was on a call with was in a building across the street.  She was not injured.)

Remember.

2 comments:

  1. How can we forget? That day will be with me forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember too...praying today for those who still suffer.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...