Friday, August 26, 2011

Sweet Tea

Sweet Tea is all back from the LAQ.  Isn't she a beauty?




This photo really shows off the quilting.  The pattern used has some pretty flowers in an  edge to edge design.



This quilt used a layer cake of Summer Breeze.   I will be binding it in the same yellow as I used for the back - my favorite yellow from the quilt.


The quilting really pulled this quilt together and pleased I added the white border.


Happy Stitching!


Edit: pattern from http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/03/sunkissed-jewel-box-quilt.html

8 comments:

  1. Lovely, just out and out lovely... congratulations on such a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely quilt and I too love the white border - kinda makes the inner blocks float. Good job and the quilting sets it off. Judy C in NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is great! I already went to MBS and downloaded the pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful and I love the calm colors you used. Thanks so much for sending me the link- it's exciting to see people still making beautiful fresh quilts with classic blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...