Saturday, August 20, 2011

Charm packs were calling!!

My goal for FNSI (Friday Night Sew In) was to work on my pinwheel quilt.  However, I had these two Grand Finale by Sandy Gervais charm packs sitting on my sewing table and they were calling my name.  I spent about 2 hours last night assembling a Schnibble.   I hope to spend more time later today to get it assembled together.  Not much to show at this point.  A couple of finished blocks - not trimmed or pressed - and a string of pieces.




Picture doesn't look like much (and blogger turning it isn't helping) but the fabric is fun to play with.  More photos to come!






If you haven't heard about the Wantobe Quilter campaign underway at Sew We Quilt it isn't too late to join.  You need a blog sponsor (pick me!) and can enter to win prizes as a brand new quilter or an experienced quilter.  See this post for more information.


Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! The fabrics do look intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo... so I'm not the only one whose name is called by fabrics... *lol* Looking forward to watching your progress with this project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two Finale charm packs at my sewing table...maybe I should break the paper band! I have a hard time opening the precuts. They look so perfect all wrapped up.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...