Sunday, July 3, 2011

Back in the USA

Back home from China and happy to have a long weekend to recover.  I hope you enjoyed my photos from my tour of Shanghai.  They were all taken on Sunday - the only day I was not working.  I also spent a day in Beijing but other than a brief glimpse of the Olympic stadium from the cab, didn't have time to see anything.

I had no trouble accessing blogger from Shanghai but in Beijing, Google was 'not available'.  I would get a message to "try again."  I had my son check back home and blogger was alive and well.  It seems that the Chinese government makes Google look 'unstable' so it won't become popular.

Today, I went back to work on my son's quilt for school.- making great progress.

Here are my templates that I made for the blocks:

Here are all the rows assembled but not yet sewn together.  Each row is 2 1/2 inch strip.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are home safe and sound! Your son's quilt is coming along nicely...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...