Thursday, May 5, 2011

Rainbow

Did you ever hear the logic that food or more specifically desert is free of calories if you don't have to pay for it?

Wouldn't that be wonderful if it were true?

Even better would be if similar logic applied to fabric. Maybe fabric bought simply to drool over with absolutely no purpose in mind would be free? Or maybe cheap?

I only ask because I've drooling, hoarding and stockpiling.

First, I made a gift for my mom (which I will post on a future date) and I found myself using the solids from the Lollipop line. The colors were so much fun. Of course then I had to have more, and more. So a nice box arrived in my mail today with a rainbow inside.
Perhaps the logic that best applies here is you can never have just one. Like a potato chip. Or a piece of cake. Or yummy fabric that comes in wonderful colors of the rainbow.

Happy Stitching!.

PS Sew Mama Sew is coordinating bloggers for another massive giveaway day.  I had so much fun the last time that I plan to participate again.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I hit the jackpot yesterday too in the JoAnn Fabrics clearance aisle. Tons of prints for $1/yd.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...