Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

My DH gave me beautiful roses today in honor of Valentine's Day.  Happy Valentine's Day!!


I broke open my layer cake of Sunkissed and had some fun this weekend.  I am thinking of writing up this quilt as a Moda bakeshop pattern - has anyone done this?  Here is a sneak peak of what I have been working on.




I also made a mug rug for my dad for Valentine's day.  The fabric is a scrap from a quilt I gave him for Christmas - see this  post.




I am quite tired tonight after having walked 7 miles as part of my training for the 1/2 marathon in April.  My DH came along and pushed my middle daughter in a stroller. It was wonderful to have the company and certainly a beautiful day.


Wanted to pass on some giveaway information to win some Sherbet Pips at Lily's Quilts.  Congratulate her on her first Moda Bake shop!


Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...