Thursday, December 29, 2016

Bonnie Mystery Update

Are you doing this year's Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt?  It is called En-Provence and was inspired by a trip to France.

Here are my blocks through clue 5.  I eagerly await tomorrow's post for the next clue!


We've not yet used two of the fabrics (my teal and gold) so I imagine I'll be cutting into these for clue 6 this weekend.

Here are the fabrics I am using:


  • Moda Valley Teal Creosote
  • Modern Textures in Brick
  • Moda Valley Desert Bloom
  • Moda Bella Suede in Blue
  • Moda Welcome Fall Leaf Lines in Cream


I'll be linking up here!

Are you a fan of mystery QALs?  Check out the Fat Quarter Shop Designer 2017 mystery BOM.  Fat Quarter Shop is always so generous with their fabric with the BOM kit that you'll have enough for the quilt and some leftover for your stash!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't ever made a mystery quilt because I have to visualize the thing to get started. I love seeing finished ones, though, and look forward to seeing yours. Happy New year to you, Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year my friend, you look to be doing a great job as usual to keep up with those clues!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...