Tuesday, November 1, 2016

One Monthly Goal


I'm excited to announce that I'll be hosting One Monthly Goal for the rest of 2016 as well as 2017 on my Elm Street Quilts blog.

Heidi @ Red Letter Quilts has done a fantastic job hosting this event and I thank her for giving me the opportunity to host.  Heidi did such a terrific job cheering us all on and I hope I can do the same. 

The basics for One Monthly Goal are the same as they have been all year -share a quilty goal in the first 7 days of a month via a blog post or Instagram and then return to brag about your finish during the last 7 days of the month.

More information about sponsors, link up parties and the rules for playing along are on the One Monthly Goal event page as well as today's post.

Come join the fun!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Leave a stitch...