Saturday, November 26, 2016

Love my sponsors!

Have you spent any time doing black Friday shopping?

I love my sponsors for my blogs - A Stitch in Time and Elm Street Quilts.   Fat Quarter Shop and Green Fairy Quilts both have tremendous sales going on right now so make sure you make some time to check them out.

Fat Quarter Shop's Black Friday sales ends tonight - their selection is amazing so fill up your shopping cart with 20% off savings.


With this sale at Fat Quarter Shop, I can stock up on my favorite solids American Made Brand Solids!  Love my jewel tones!




Green Fairy Quilts is my go to store for precuts and thread.  Now with their sales for black Friday, small business Saturday and Cyber Monday, there everyday prices just got better and the deals just keep on coming!




Enjoy shopping!  I know I am.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I would go shopping at these shops--if I had some money!!
    Why can't Black Friday come at the beginning of the month--
    when I have money--well--sorta have some money!!
    love and laughter, di

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...